A brief introduction:
Chanakya proved that beauty is not only in skin. He was a solid mass of intellect, brains, creativity, originality, thinking process, statesmanship and mastery over skills in planning and diplomacy never seen in one person. His teachings can prove as a guide to make one’s life successful.
With the help of Chanakya the common man’s ordinary son ‘Chandra Gupta Maurya’ turned into India’s finest Emperor.
Let’s begin with the lessons:
1. A wise person should never give advice to a foolish person, never look after a woman who has a loose character and should never keep the company of a sad person who lost his fortune.
2. Do not live in a country that does not allow you, self respect, honour, means of living, a family, kith and kin, friends, well wishers, ways of education and self development. Quit such country. It is not fit for living.
3. The one who runs after an uncertain object leaving the certain one, does not get any. He loses the both.
4. Compared to males the females eat twice the amount of food, possess cleverness four times, display courage six times and have hunger for sex eight times.
5. The very Earth is heaven for one whose, son is obedient, the wife is faithful, and whose own heart is content with what money he has got.
6. The true son is one who is obedient to his father, a true father is one who looks after his sons, similarly true friend is one who is trustworthy and true wife is one who makes her husband happy.
7. A friend who talks flatteringly sweet things overtly bit covertly tries to harm should be gotten rid of without any delay. He is like a pot filled with poison but is topped with cream to deceive.
8. What plan you have thought of in your mind should not come on your tongue. Contemplate and rethink over it, keeping it guarded. Put the idea or plan into action without voicing it.
As a popular quote,”work hard in silence and let your success make the noise.”
Okay so now more Chanakya’s teachings I will post in part 2. Just follow his teachings and no one can stop you from achieving success.
Related life tips you can see in my previous blog “Don’t mess up with your life”
Let’s catch up in next blog. Thank you ❤